It is no secret that Creflo Dollar is one of my mentors in my head. I am a faithful listener of his program every single day. He has really been talking about the importance of Renewing your mind if you want to live a life full of righteousness and reap all the benefits that God wants his sheep to achieve. Here are 7 steps that a person can take in order to change their mindset, I have used Creflo’s list as a reference and added my own twist….
1. Make the decision to want to change.
2. You have got to have the Desire to want to change. No one can make YOU change but YOU!
3. Deepen your Awareness,Knowledge, and Understanding of the world around you. You are not the only important person in the world and watching “Bad Girls Club” is not deepening your knowledge….
4. Be Diligent, which means be Consistent in everything that you do, even if it means at a job that you can not stand, cause at the end, you are proving to God that you are worthy, not your Boss or Co-Workers.
5. Defend your mind from your old way of thinking. That is why you have to stay in the Word, make it a point to get in it everyday. Just like you would study for an exam, you have to study to keep your mind renewed.
6. Disassociate yourself with certain people that take you back to your old ways( That may include your cousin Ray Ray )
7. Depend on God! Depend on his word, his presence and ask for his help. Take your expectance out of people, for they will sure disappoint.
- Inspired by Creflo Dollar’s message….